As summer continues on, fashion forward people are already looking ahead to fall 2016. Looking forward is really what fashion is about. Fashion, of course, isn’t just about what you are wearing, but your own personal style too. This means that to stay fashionable you need to style everything from your shoes to your hair. Hot hairstyle trends for fall will get you started on the right path.
These are the hot hairstyle trends for fall 2016:
- Texture: You no longer have to spend hours flat ironing your hair to get it to conform. This fall, let your natural hair out. You can even pump up the body because textured hair is all the rage. If you have naturally straight or limp hair, now is the time to break out the curlers, crimpers and curling irons. Kinky, curly, wavy hair is what it is about this season. But, don’t damage your hair, natural is the name of the game.
- Hair Knots: Instead of basic ponytails you’ll see a lot more knots. Everything from messy knots to neat buns will be on display this fall. A great and easy look for the fall 2016 season is a messy bun. You can put your hair in a messy bun with just a hairband.
- Waves for Days: Messy, beachy waves have been in throughout the summer, and you can expect this trend to continue into the fall. To create the perfect look, braid slightly damp hair before you go to bed and wake up to perfect waves. Spritz with a little salt spray or a light hold hairspray.
- Bobs: Short, sophisticated, and always stylish — bobbed haircuts are taking a center stage this fall. Expect to see a lot more cropped haircuts. Wavy bobs are going to be the biggest thing of the season so now the girl with curly hair can get an easy bob too.
- Antique Accessories: This season, get ready to adorn your hair with gorgeous, antique style head pieces. Everything from tiaras, headbands, and barrettes in muted silvers, brass and pearls will work. Anything antique looking is going to be hot.
- Side Parts: Bold, clean side parts are going to be on display this fall season. Parts should be deep to one side and precise to be extra fashionable.
- Flashback Do’s: Get out your hairspray and teasing combs, because this fall the 80’s look is back in style. Flashback hairstyles are going to be perfect for showing off your textured hair. Don’t be shocked if curly perms come back.
- Finger Waves: An extension of the textured, wavy locks that will be in style this fall. Twenty’s flapper style finger waves is an easy look to try. Create this look by parting your hair off to the side, then use gel and bobby pins to create an “s” shaped curve. Use hairspray to hold, and once the look is dry and set remove the pins and style with only your fingers.
- Hair Ties: From headbands and simple hair ribbons, to extravagant braided styles, this season it is time to show off your hair ties. Ribbons and hair ties are on display this fall, so start dressing your hair accordingly.
This fall is going to be one for the books, and you are going to rock these hot hairstyle trends. Get ready to make a big statement this fall with these hot trends.