What to Wear For Spring Trends
The weather is warming up and it is finally time to pack up all those sweaters and jackets in favor of a new spring wardrobe. This spring, show off your carefree side with relaxed looks that beg for more fun in the Sun.
Here are some of the trends you can look forward to this spring:
Vertical, horizontal- no matter how you slice it, stripes are in. If you haven’t seen them popping up in stores everywhere yet, keep an eye out because you’re going to start seeing stripes galore. Especially hot are flirty striped dresses and skirts.
A lot of this spring’s hottest looks fit into a bohemian chic type of vibe, from hairstyles to clothes and accessories. This season is all about being relaxed and casual, in the prettiest way possible.
- Off Shoulder: Off shoulder dresses and blouses are really trendy this spring. You will find this trend in just about any style, but floaty blouses and lacey dresses really hit the mark this season.
- Long Earrings: Whether they are big and chunky, or just long and wispy, long earrings are making a statement this spring. Especially when worn with an off shoulder top or dress, these accessories are made to flatter.
- Lace up Sandals: Another deliciously bohemian look that is making a splash this season are lace up sandals. In every style, from wedges to heels and flats, lace up and tie on sandals are made for every outfit.
High Necked Crochet Tops
From swimsuits, to crop-tops, to dainty frocks, high necked crochet tops are perhaps one of this season’s hottest looks. Expect this trend to continue strongly into summer.
A throwback trend that is making a comeback this spring isslingbacks. These comfortably casual shoes can be dressed up or down, and give off a very vintage Chanel vibe.
Hair and Makeup
Of course, trends aren’t all about clothes and accessories. Sometimes the best way to accessorize any outfit is your hair and makeup.
These are the top looks for spring:
- Wet Look: A lot of fashion designers are opting for simple, slicked back, wet look hairstyles in their runway shows for this season. These looks are so easy to steal, simply with a little water and gel. You can pull off a wet surfer-chic look in no time at all.
- Relaxed Hippie Chic Hair: Another relaxed and easily imitated look that is hot this season is relaxed, hippie-esqe hair. To get this look, part your hair just off center, and simply let it lay flat or create simple waves around your face.
- Braids: Simple braids are another part of the easy going, relaxed vibe that is going on this season. Simply braid your hair off to one side, or braid half of your hair around the crown of your head and let the rest tumble naturally down your back.
- Understated Eyes: For this season’s best look, don’t go overboard on the eye makeup. Simple, understated eye makeup is the look this spring. Stick to neutral tones and faint, slightly smudged eyeliner.
- Freckles: Gone are the days that you have to cover up your freckles with concealer. Freckles are finally in, so bring them out to see the Sun. Freckles are so in this spring that some makeup artists are actually drawing on faux freckles for runway shows.
This spring’s trends are looks that work for everybody. From the way you wear your hair to the way your blouse falls loosely around your shoulders, this season is all about being relaxed and easy going.